Redoing the Door Wreath



    This is the little door pocket that I had up for Christmas, with it down, time to replace it with something.


    This poor wreath has had a million lives, but maybe I can take some left over fruit and flowers and make it work.


    Faux fruit, some wooden skewers and burlap ribbon.  Just poke a hole in the bottom of the fruit, insert the skewer and poke it in.  Couldn't be easier.  I just break off the skewer to the length I need.


    Good for now.  Our entry is recessed, so I like the bright yellow of the lemons to help draw attention to the door and wreath.












    Much better than a plain door don't you think and it was totally free.


    I am joining Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
    Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.




Post Title

Redoing the Door Wreath


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/redoing-door-wreath.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List