Old World Art



    I was in Home Goods and found this frame on the clearance aisle for $3.  It had a boo-boo on the edge, but a little stain totally took care of that.  Love ornate frames.

    I went to my favorite free art site ( freespiritart.com) and copied this darling print of a little boy at the stable. 


     Printed it out to size and I had a new masterpiece. (Hard to get a pic without glare, sorry)


     I think it will be wonderful on the secretary in the guest bedroom when I get it all done, however in the meantime, I love it on one of the shelves in the bookcase.  I love mixing art and books.

    Look around for some interesting frames and start creating your own masterpieces.

    I am linking to:
    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
    Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Old World Art


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/old-world-art.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List