I've Been Thrifting Again

    I saw huge lines at the GW after Christmas, so I thought maybe they had a ton of good stuff.  I found some great treasures, plus it was senior day so everything was 25% off. 

    I love books and this one is probably the nicest one I have ever found at GW.  It is leather and in perfect brand new condition.  Huckleberry Finn, how fabulous is that.

    I think the front of the book is gorgeous with the beautiful gold picture and border.

    And the back is just as beautiful.  I love it. A STEAL for $7.99 less the 25% so only $5.99.

    I also found a couple of other volumns that are classics too.  They were $2.25. each.

    I like brass and this little planter with the cute little feet will be so fun to use anywhere, and for $1.49 it had to come home with me.

    I love the colors of this shawl.  It is huge and so soft.  Paisley is one of my favorite patterns. It was $1.49.

    I have tons of silver and I actually have 6 trays.  Some that are mine from years ago, then my Mom's and my Mother-in-laws, but none as large as this one, it's Turkey size.  So I had to have it for $7.49.

    Beautiful carving and it's a trophy tray from a Horse Show in February 1963.  So sad that someone gave it away.

    Have you been out thrifting yet?  Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

    I linking to:

    Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
    Junkin' Finds Friday @ A La Carte
    Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous

Post Title

I've Been Thrifting Again


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-been-thrifting-again.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List