Goodwill Comes Thru Again

    Seems like Goodwill and grocery shopping go hand in hand for me.  I always have to stop by and see what's new, and especially when it is 25% off Senior day.

    On my last trip I found quite a few treasures.  Still finding gorgeous trays and for $3.99 less the 25%, I had to have this one.

    See how pretty it is all cleaned up.  Big enough to hold a vignette also.


    I am still trying to buy one Christmas gift a month so when the holiday rolls around I will be way ahead of the game.


    This beautiful shell orb is perfect for someone on my gift list.  So pretty.


    I love it when I see the perfect treasure to fill the voids in my silver collection.  I didin't have a candelabra, and this one is nice and big, and really heavy.  Also I can always use another silver wine glass.  They are such fun to decorate with.  The wine stem was only $1.99, and it gleams with just a little polish.

    Look at the price on the candelabra, and with 25% off, can't beat that.


    In yesterday's post I showed you my wine coaster with bottle stopper holder that I found on this same trip.  Love it when I find an unusual piece.

    So fun to play with new treasures.  Now I need to create something new with the rest of my finds.  Come back for Table Top Tuesday, I have big plans for some more of my silver.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

    I am linking to:
    Tales From Bloggeritaville for Thrifty Thursday
    A La Carte for Junkin' Finds Friday
    Finding Fabulous for Frugalicious Friday
    Chic On A Shoestring Decorating for Flaunt It Friday
    Southern In My Heart for Inspiration Friday


Post Title

Goodwill Comes Thru Again


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/goodwill-comes-thru-again.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List