New Treasures


    Of course I stopped in at GW again on my way to grocery shop, and I found a couple of fun treasures.

     I love pretty planters, and I thought this one was so pretty.  Loved the colors. and the shape.  It was $3.49, so I called it mine.

    The colors are perfect for my house and the detail is so pretty.  I also love the crackling on this piece.


    A little dress form is always fun.  I may add some stain or paint to this one, but it will be fun to work in a vignette for the bathroom.  For $1.99 I just had to have it.

    I just can't seem to pass up a white pitcher.  This one is quite large, about the size of the old Koolaid pitchers.  It was $2.99.

    Salad plates are always great to mix with other pattern dishes and these are the neatest shade of an orangy-rust. 

    See that price, and they were half off of that.  35c isn't bad.


    I am linking to the following parties:

    Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
    Junkin' Finds Friday @ A La Carte
    Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
    Flaunt It Friday @ Chic On A Shoestring Decorating

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

New Treasures


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-treasures.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List