Let's Have A Spring Cloche Party-March 11th


    Spring is just around the corner and I know we are all ready to fluff our homes with a little Spring Decor.  So, naturally that calls for a SPRING CLOCHE PARTY.  Get out all of your apothecary jars, hurricanes, cloches or anything that you can decorate in or under and let's have a party on March 11th.

    Below are a few examples from previous parties.  I can't wait to see you all there.

























    You guys always inspire me, so I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations.  So grab my Button and let all your friends know and join the party.

Post Title

Let's Have A Spring Cloche Party-March 11th


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/let-have-spring-cloche-party-march-11th.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List