A Frenchy Pig

    Saturday a friend and I had a fun day shopping and lunch.  We made the rounds of several stores and of course I found some treasures.

    I've been adding a little bit of yellow for spring to my kitchen, and trying to enhance the French Old World look.  I showed you this picture the other day of this side of the kitchen.


    Then I showed you my new Butter Slab that I placed by the range.


    This is the display on the island, but see in the background to the left side of the range.  It needs a new vignette. Now we do use the malt mixer all the time, but I can move it over by the coffee pot and find something pretty for this area.


    As we made our way through the aisles at Home Goods, I just about squealed when I saw this.  A fabulous French Pig in the prettiest shade of yellow.  He's absolutely wonderful.  I had a 30% off coupon, so he had to come home with me.  He was originally $19.99 which I thought was really reasonable, but for $13.99 he's a bargain.


    Of course we also stopped by GW and I found something there too.   A wonderful silver vase.


    A little Tarn-X and it looked brand new.


    Now I have a fun vignette for the other side of the range.  Since pigs love apples, I thought he should have the little apple box and a cute ribbon just for fun.  My napkin holder is also a pig.  Love my new Frenchy Pig.


    Much better don't you think!!!

    I am linking to the following parties:


                                                  Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
    Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
    Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
    Junkin' Finds Friday @ A La Carte
    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
    Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
    Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
    Inspiraton Friday @ Southern In My Heart
    Home Sweet Home Fridays @ The Charm Of Home
    Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
    Fabulous Finds Friday @ Frou Frou Decor
    Favorite Things Saturday @ Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always look forward to your visits.  Be sure to visit all of these wonderful blogs for great inspiration and eye candy.


Post Title

A Frenchy Pig


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/frenchy-pig.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List