High Tea

    High Tea Tablescapes


    I am joining the lovely Laura at Decor To Adore for High Tea.  Life has been a little busy, so I am doing a repost of a Teascape I did last year.  I hope this counts.


    We're serving Tea for three today.  I hope you enjoy your visit and refreshments.



    A centerpiece of spring flowers and feathers.  I'm using a lace tablecloth with flowers also.


    Please choose your teacup. We have three vintage ones to choose from.

    I'll be glad to pour from the silver service. There's also lemon if you'd like.



    Our dessert of White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is being served on a cutwork cakestand topped with a bird cloche.


    An assortment of sandwiches are being served on a silver triple server, please try some of each. There's an assortment of fruit if you'd like.  The peaches and grapes are especially nice and sweet. Help yourself to some lemon water.



    Our vintage plates are Grace China, made in Japan. Please help yourself and then let's visit. I'm so glad you joined me today


    Thanks for stopping by, I had a great time. Please come again soon.

Post Title

High Tea


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/high-tea.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List