Pears and Silver

    Garage sales were very thin this week.  I only found one thing.


    Fruit is always fun and this box of pears was marked $1.  Had to have it even if there were two missing.


    Big savings from the original price.


    I pulled out a silver tray and placed 3 of them in a row.  Love the look.


    I liked the yellow splash of color with the pears and it worked with the lemons and apples in the cloche.

     I needed some yellow for the corner display.


    I just replaced one of the bottles of wine with a frenchy yellow napkin.


     Kind of fun and a very simple change for a different look.



    Don't forget my Giveaway of these pretty candlesticks.  To enter just leave a comment here.


    I am linking to:
    Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
    Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
    Junkin' Finds Friday @ A La Carte
    Fabulous Friday Finds @ Frou Frou Decor
    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
    Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
    Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
    Flaunt It Friday @ Chic On A Shoestring Decorating
    Inspiration Friday @ Southern In My Heart
    Show & Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
    Home Sweet Home Fridays @ The Charm Of Home

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Pears and Silver


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/pears-and-silver.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List