Drapery Decision Made

     Well as usual you guys came through with flying colors on helping me decide what to do about the familyroom/breakfast area drapes.  I love being able to have so many minds to tap into.  You guys are terrific.


    Several suggested that I add a contrasting topper to the drapes, and that reminded me of the fabric I bought 2 years go to do just that when I first made the drapes.  However, I still had the blue plaid sofa, so that didn't work out at that time.  This is the fabric I originall bought.  It's a wonderful plaid with the same color tones of the drapes and my furniture.


    I cut a piece and pinned it to the top of the drapes, and I love it.  It will be perfect.


    I think it will totally revamp the drapes and the room.


    What do you think?


    I already have pillows made out of this fabric, and they coordinate with the other accent fabrics that I use in the room.


    Still on the neutral side.  As I said, this is not a very big room, so I do want to keep the colors neutral.


    Now to get busy and find a fringe to edge the seam where the two fabrics meet, and I will also get some larger rods and rings.

    Thank you guys again for always coming through with such helpful comments.  I know I will love the change.

Post Title

Drapery Decision Made


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/drapery-decision-made.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List