54th Table Top Tuesday-Spring Cloche Party Reminder


    Welcome to the 54th Table Top Tuesday. I so look forward to all of your wonderful vignettes.  I have a

    SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
    I am on my way to Oregon to help take care of my grandson who was hurt in a skiing accident.  He broke both legs.  They put rods and pins in both legs and he is going to be fine.  My son just needs a little help taking care of him at home.  I will have limited time to make the rounds, however I will check in when I can.  I have a post scheduled for next week so the party will go on as usual.  I also have one scheduled for the Spring Cloche Party.  I look forward to visiting everyone when I get back.
     
                                                     OK, on with the party.

    This vignette on the drop leaf table by my chair has been here for a while, so time to change it up.


     Love my Rooster lamp I found at GW and the Honey Bunch book is one of my favorites.  The old doorknob is off of the farmhouse that I was born in.  A precious treasure.


     I'm so in the mood for spring, so I thought I would change it out and add a few flowers.


    I like to keep it really simple so there's plenty of room for a snack and something to drink.


     My thrifty cache pot worked great for some garage sale lime colored hydrangeas.  The little brass apple I've had for years.


     A decorating book that I'm re-reading and of course my reading glasses with a little bling.


     Just a touch of sunshine to this corner.


     Don't forget we're having a Spring Cloche Party on March 11th.  Click on my button on the sidebar for all the details, then grab the button for your sidebar and tell all your friends.  We always have so much fun.  I can't wait to see you there.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits and I love your comments.  Be sure to visit as many of the links as possible.  I know you will be inspired.






Post Title

54th Table Top Tuesday-Spring Cloche Party Reminder


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/54th-table-top-tuesday-spring-cloche.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List