55th Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 55th Table Top Tuesday.  I'm still in Oregon. Thank you all so much for all your prayers.  I am so humbled by your kindness. My grandson was in a U.S. Ski Race and near the end of a run he cut too close to one of the gates after a jump and crashed and unfortunately broke both legs very badly.  They did surgery and inserted 4 rods and several pins and they say his legs will heal in time.  He will be in a wheelchair for a minimum of 3 months before they can begin to do any rehab or start to consider trying to stand or walk.  He is home from the hospital now and I am here helping my son take care of him.  The Lord is SOOOOO GOOD, He doesn't have any spinal or head injuries, so we are so blessed.  Again, thank you for all of your prayers and best wishes.  I so appreciate it so much. I have this post scheduled, so I  hope it works.  I am so glad you've joined the party.


     I have a little sliver of wall in the hall between the opening to the kitchen and the hall leading to the livingroom.  Just big enough for this small cabinet.  I used this piece in the breakfast area of my previous home to hold wine glasses and such, however it holds a lot of my tin cans and collectibles now.


     When I lived in Oregon, I lived in the woods in a very rustic home, so my decor style was primitives.  Some of the tins and collectibles belonged to my mom and grandmother.  Others were things I found at antique stores.


     The cracker and coffee tins were ones that belonged to my grandmother.


     The crayon box and slate were ones my mom used in grade school.  The little teapot and syrup pitcher were hers also.  The doorknob came off of the farmhouse that I was born in.


     The round salt cellar, foodchopper and syrup belonged to my grandmother.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.  Don't forget the SPRING CLOCHE PARTY on the 11th.  I look forward to seeing you there.






Post Title

55th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/55th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List