LR-From Wint. to Spring in 10 Minutes


    The weather has been wonderful, up into the 80's, so it is time to add a little spring.  I wanted a quick change, so I did it with just a few pillows.  I havn't changed any of the accessories, just fabrics.


    I love oranges, golds, yellows, greens and browns, so my winter look had all of these colors, with a lot of chocolate brown to warm things up.

                          The coffee table vignette worked great for winter and it will still work for spring.


                           Just a quick change out of some of the pillows, and I have a totally different look.


                                 The brown pillows were replaced with orange and yellow Iris pillows and a plaid.


                                                              More orange for these two chairs.


                                         I replaced the fur throw with a silk one for a lighter look.


                                                             Bright and cheery and looks like spring.


                                                     Just replacing the brown pillow made such a difference.


                                                      All the same accessories on all the tables.



                                       The dining table vignette stayed the same also, I just replaced the scarf.


                                                                   Love the orangy/yellow of this scarf. 

     A simple change for a totally different look.

    So if you use the same colors all the time, you can change things up from one season to the next with just a few pillows for a totally different look.

    I am joining:
    Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
    Show Off Your Cottage Monday @ The House In The Roses

    Thanks for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

LR-From Wint. to Spring in 10 Minutes


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/lr-from-wint-to-spring-in-10-minutes.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List