56th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 56th Table Top Tuesday.  I am so happy that you've joined us and you always inspire me with your unbelievable creativity.  I look forward to  all of your new vignettes.

    After being gone for over a week I'm just doing laundry and cleaning.  However I did decide to change a few of the lamps and table displays around in the familyroom as I was dusting.


    This small table sits between two leather chairs and previously had a tall buffet type lamp on it.  I thought this lamp was a more appropriate size, and decided to move this little floral arrangement next to it. 

    Just a little bit of color between two dark leather pieces.

    The rooster lamp got moved to this side of the sofa for a change.

     A small dish of ivy and a candle is about all this small table can hold.

    I brought in a yellow lamp that was in the closet for the end table on the other side of the sofa.  It's smaller and lighter in color.  Better for spring.

    My anniversary clock my DH gave me for our 25th is one of my prized possessions, so of course it has to be close by.  A little birdnest announces that Spring is here.

    Much better for a change, and now I think all of the lamps are in proportion to the room. (No, the drapes aren't done yet, that's still on the to do list.  lol)

    I am so happy you stopped by, I always look forward to your visits.  Be sure to link up below, and visit as many of the participants as you can.  I know you will find tons of eye candy and inspiration.








Post Title

56th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/56th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List