Thank You For Your Prayers



    I just got home and am trying to make the rounds and catch up.  I so appreciate all of you that linked up for the Table Top Tuesday and Cloche Parties while I was gone.  I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations.  I will make the rounds as soon as I can.

    Thank you all so much for your prayers for my grandson.  This is a picture of him on Thursday, 2 weeks after the accident and just as he returned from the doctors getting some of the screws out so he could bend his legs.  He is a real trooper and doing wonderfully.  He's just in for the long haul, but your prayers are so appreciated.  I am so grateful and thankful for all of you wonderful prayer warriors and friends in blogland.  You are all unreal.  Thanks a million.

Post Title

Thank You For Your Prayers


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/thank-you-for-your-prayers.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List