58th Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 58th Table Top Tuesday.  You guy are unreal.  I am always so inspired by your gorgeous vignettes.  Thanks for joining the party.


    I showed you this little piece that I found at GW and how I aged it a bit in my last post.  I was so pleased to find that one of my cloches and a hurricane fit perfectly.  Now time to play.


    I love how a little dark walnut stain works on metal to give it a little age.


    I decided to use the hurrican with a candle and create a little different vignette on the small table in the LR.


    What a great piece to give a really elegant look to a simple glass hurricane.


    A small ribbon and a couple of my eggs were all that was needed.


    Just a simple vignette and perfect for this small table.




    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.




Post Title

58th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/58th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List