57th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 57th Table Top Tuesday.  I am thrilled that so many of you are joining in on the fun each week.  I hope you will forgive me, I try to make the rounds and visit all of you, however sometimes time and real life doesn't allow that.  I will make every effort to visit as many as possible.  You guys always inspire me with how creative you are.


    Remember a while back I showed you how I took this white tray and changed it with a little paint and stain?


    I found a French Chocolate label at the Graphic Fairy and thought it was perfect to add to the tray.  (I will show you how I did it later this week in another post.)

    With anything new, then of course we have to have a new vignette.  The kitchen corner was the perfect place.  This is the vignette I had there.

    Some things stayed and a few other things were brought in.

     I love this wine bottle carrier.  The rooster print is one of my favorites also.

     I think the tray is so much better with the French Chocolate label.  Love it.

     The old pitcher that I painted the same yellow/gold color as the tray fits in nicely.

     Bright and cheery for a little spring look.

     The Graphics Fairy has so many wonderful things to print out.  You might find something that you like also. 


    I am joining the following parties"
    Tuesday's Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia
    Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays @ Costal Charm

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.




Post Title

57th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/57th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List