Table Top Tuesday Highlights

    You guys are unreal.  We have had so many fabulous vignettes and  inspiration displayed at the Table Top Tuesday parties.  Each week I just drool over all of them.  Thanks also for so many joining.  That makes it so much fun.  I am still making the rounds, but here are a few that caught my eye.  I know you will love them all.



    I love everything about her house.  Look at this fabulous PB Inspired vignette.   I love this beautiful chest and just look at the dough bowl, books and flowers.  She even did a beautiful vignette under the chest.  You really have to go check out Confessions Of A Plate Addict, her home is to die for.  Besides, she is also one of my dearest friends in the whole world, and such a very special lady.
    014

    If you havn't visited Pickets Place you are missing the most wonderfully decorated home you will ever see.  She is so creative.  She replaced the kitchen island with a table and chairs.  How fabulous is that and just look at all of her vignettes.  Drool.  She is the sweetest and dearest person, and you will love reading her blog.  Full of love, hope and blessings.


    You know how much I love silver and look at the beautiful bouquet arranged in the champagne bucket. Just look, there are apples in the base of the arrangement.  You need to go see the whole tablescape at Mr. Goodwill Hunting.



    Wait until you see all of the stunning Easter vignettes.  She has created so many beautiful ones and she uses the most wonderful vintage items in her displays.  Be sure to go visit Sunny Simple Life, I know you will find tons of inspiration at her blog.


    Just look at this gorgeous vignette.  White and glass and it is absolutely stunning.  You definitely want to go check out Olive Out. She is always so creative.


    This is so simple and yet it just grabs your attention.  I love everything about it.  I always overdo, and the simplicity of this is a great lesson that sometimes less is more.  Go check out this lovely blog at


    I love her laundry redo.  So pretty and she's used some beautiful vintage items in such a creative way.  Such a talented lady, so don't miss Common Ground.  You will definitely find a ton of inspiration.


    Look at this fabulous garden setting.  Wouldn't you love to sit here and enjoy the outdoors and a wonderful refreshment.  I love the use of the spindles for candlesticks and all the architectural elements.  Unreal.
    You really do have to go see Home Is Where The Boat Is.



    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Table Top Tuesday Highlights


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/table-top-tuesday-highlights.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List