Garage Saling


    I'm always so sad when I see a moving sale and know that the home has been foreclosed.  So much of that happening today and such heartbreak for so many families.  There was such a sale a couple of weeks ago a few miles from my house, and of course I stopped to see if I could buy anything to help this family out.  They had everything in their house for sale.  I almost cried.

    One thing that I did find was this Antique Regulator Clock.  It fits in well with the other clocks I have.  She had all of her prices so low that I told her to raise them, she didn't need to give everything away.  She had this clock which was made sometime around 1900 to 1910 priced at $25.  It is worth around $100 since it was not a very expensive one to begin with.  I gave her $50 for it.  I think it will be perfect in my collection.  It works perfectly and has the key to wind it. 

    At a seperate sale down the street, I found a few cute things too.  Brand new fun tea towel for Easter for 50c.

    Also this basic set for the kitchen for $1. 

    A tusk handle magnifying glass.  The tusk is resin, but the shape was fun.  For $2 I had to have it.

    Brand new rainboots for $5.  Love, love, love.  How fun will these be.  Now we just need some rain. lol
    I am joining Tales from Bloggeritaville for Thrifty Thursday
    My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
    Frou Frou Decor for Fabulous Finds Friday
    A LA Carte for Junkin' Finds Friday
    No Minimalist Here for Open House Thursday

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always look forward to your visits.  I can't wait to see what all you found this week.




Post Title

Garage Saling


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/garage-saling.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List