My Ebay Score Just Arrived

    I scored the neatest treasure on Ebay last week, and today it arrived.  I am so excited, I just love it.


    Look, it's one of the coveted English Butter Slabs.  I know you guys have seen these, there is the round one like this one and then a square one.  I have drooled a million times over the square one that Sherry @ No Minimalist Here shows in her header.  However at $139.99 I am just too frugal to spend that much money.


    This round one and the square one are available at Joanne Hudson. com.  The round one is 9" and sells for $109.99.  I did buy one as a gift at Christmas, however I wouldn't spend that much for me. 


    But just look at this beauty I won on Ebay for $50.00  Yip-Skip!!!!


    I keep my oils and my salt and pepper grinders by the stove and use them daily.  They are perfect sitting on the Butter Slab. (I need to make a trip to Trader Joe, I'm out of the course salt.)


    Now doesn't it finish off this section of the counter just perfectly.

    Ok, Ceekay, I know you are about to cry.  I will share.  Maybe we'll find another one on Ebay.

    Thanks for stopping by, I just couldn't wait to show you my treasure.



Post Title

My Ebay Score Just Arrived


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-ebay-score-just-arrived.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List