What My House Really Looks Like

     I always crack up when someone askes me if my house is ever a mess.  Now I admit that I am a little bit of a clean freak, but there are times when I just don't care.


    This is what it looks like this weekend.  My Son and Grandson are making guitars and they are here using some of DH's tools.  So lots of wood all over the place, Nascar on the TV and tons of dust.  But look at the wonderful guitar that they've finished.  It's gorgeous.


    The coffee table hasn't escaped either.  Lots of templates, tape measures, parts and snacks all over the place.  DH has his newspapers scattered all over also.


    Father teaching Son and some precious shared moments.


    Dad keeping a watchful eye to make sure it's right.


     The kitchen island is of course the best place in the world to glue the pieces together.

    Such a huge mess and I love it.  I can always clean it up, but I can never relive these precious moments watching them spending time together and having fun.   This has to be one of the biggest of God's Blessings.

    Hope your day is Blessed too.

Post Title

What My House Really Looks Like


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-my-house-really-looks-like.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List