My Style Evolution Party


    I thought it would be such fun to join Jennifer Rizzao for her My Style Evolution Party.  It's always such fun to see how things change over time.

     This was my living room in the last home we owned.  You can see my red and gold period and much heavier drapes and area rug colors.  Things have definitely changed, but notice I still have the same furniture in the same photo below.


    We retired and downsized to a much smaller home, so changes were a necessity.  However I like the more neutral color scheme we currently have.  Can't ever tell, that may change again someday.


    I loved the familyroom in the previous house, and really like this decor then and I still do now.


    In the new smaller house, we again have the same furniture, but again in a much more neutral color scheme.  Hummmmm, I like those woven wood blinds so much, maybe I need to get rid of the drapes and blinds and do the woven woods again.  Something to think about anyway.


    It's always such fun to look back at what was your taste at one time and what it is now.  Can't wait to see your changes.

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

My Style Evolution Party


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-style-evolution-party.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List