See All That Silver-I Need To Use It


    See all the silver in my china cabinet.  I polish it and put it back except for a few tablescapes.  I see all of you guys create such wonderful vignettes using it all over the house and I always drool, so I am determined to use mine and not just look at it.

    When I first did this little wall vignette I used some silver and it seemed too sparkly to me so I changed it out for crystal.

    Well, I've changed my mind.

      I put the silver butter dome back along with some silver salt and pepper.  I also changed out the plate.  I like it.


    My wine tray on the island got a few things also. 

    I removed one bottle of wine and put a silver tankard with a plant inside the bottle carrier.

    This little silver bowl holds a cork and my silver wine stopper. (I have a whole bag of corks that Karen gave me and then I got so "organized" I can't find them. lol)

    I love the sparkle of the silver.  Now I'm off to find more places to use more of it.
      This is fun,  I love playing.  If you want to link up to Table Top Tuesday, it is still open.

    I am joining Kim @ Savvy Southern Style for Boring to Better.

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

See All That Silver-I Need To Use It


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/see-all-that-silver-i-need-to-use-it.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List