HAPPY THANKSGIVING




    My table is all set, and the pies are all made, bird's in the oven and all the sides are on their way.  I have so much to be thankful for, and have been so blessed this year with many miracles from the Lord.  All of my family is well and healthy, and my grandson that broke both legs had his final surgery and is walking and doing well.  That in itself is a major miracle.

    Today as I reflect on all the Lord has done and all I have to thank Him for, I include you in my prayers and as one of my biggest Blessings.  You all have enriched my life more than you can imagine.  I am so thankful for all your visits and all the friendships I have made through this blog.  May the Lord Bless each and every one of you this Holiday.  God Bless.


Post Title

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-thanksgiving.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List