39th Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 39th Table Top Tuesday.  I am so thrilled you've joined us.  Be sure to visit all the wonderful ladies that have linked up.  You will be amazed at all the fabulous eye candy.

    As I showed you in yesterday's post, I moved some furniture around, and so of course that meant some new vignettes.

      I am so happy to have the extra sofa out of the living room and my two chairs in front of the window. 

    I kept the table decor really simple.  Just a few marble eggs and a pic of my daughters family on an easel.  A faberge egg plate for the final touch.


    Remember this pretty picture that I found at Ross.

    I loved it and at this incredible price, I just had to have it.


    I think it is perfect to finish off this corner of the room.  I also placed the plant stand that I got in Calif. on our girls trip and a plant in the corner.

    So fun to change things around a little and have a whole new look.

    I'm also still having a ball with the free art and my printer.  I did like the whimsical rooster pic that I had here, but this is such a pretty scene with the sun shining in on these two, I just had to print it out.

    Fits right in with my rooster tray and the rooster tin with fruit.  Just playing and having fun.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.  Be sure to link up below and be sure to check out all of the participants.





Post Title

39th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/39th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List