40th Table Top Tuesday-A Home Tour


    Welcome to the 40th Table Top Tuesday.  I am so glad you've joined us. 

    Today I am featuring some rooms from my daughter's house.  We have very different homes, but the same love of color.  She mixes a lot of traditional and contemporary together for a style that fits her perfectly. This antique screen  hung on the end wall is such a gorgeous focal point.


    Isn't this chair exquisite.  The wood covers the back and rolls around the sides and down the legs all one piece.  Stunning.

    This chair and ottoman are classics in distressed leather. 

     The other side of the room.  The artwork hung vertically and the mirror over the chest create such an interesting wall vignette.   Love the large hurricanes on the chest.

      Her home has a very open floor plan, with all of the main living areas only seperated by columns. This is the console in her entrance hall. Such a pretty curved wall leading into the living room.

      The ceilings are very high, and using a tall mirror with a large vase creates such a focal point on this angeled wall  in her dining room.  She just picked up gorgeous cream silk drapes for the window.

    Her breakfast room table vignette.  How pretty to use the driftwood with the small vases and flowers.

    I love, love, love her kitchen.  She used two different granite colors for the counters and backsplash.

    I caught a glimpse of her coming into the kitchen.  It was her birthday and we spent the day playing and shopping for some things for her home. I was trying to take pictures around a house full of people that didn't want their picture taken.  lol  Hence the snacks on the counter.

    She finally agreed to let me take her picture.   I think she is stunning.  We had such a fun day shopping and then going to her grandson's (my great-grandson's) soccer game. 

    Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share a fun day with my daughter on her birthday.  One of God's special Blessings. 

    I sincerely hope that you all have a very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.




Post Title

40th Table Top Tuesday-A Home Tour


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/40th-table-top-tuesday-home-tour.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List