Looking for New Bar Stools

    One of the things that I've been wanting to change in my home are the bar stools.  Something with a little more character.  I found that if you want to check out the best selection and prices you need to look at CSN Stores. You've seen them all over blogland, and with over 200 stores to choose from, you can find anything you could possibly want.  If you are looking for barstools just go to kitchen bar stools and you will find 2053 to choose from.  Every style and price range to fit any decor or budget.

     Since my island is not all that big, I really didn't think anything with a back is what I wanted. Here are a few that I liked.  This is very simple, but very stylish.  It is called Shenandoah Valley by Southern Living.  Great Cherry finish that would coordinate with the rest of my furniture.
    Southern Living Shenandoah Valley Backless Stool In Distressed Cherry (Set of 2)

    Since my breakfast room chairs have a rush seat, I thought this was a fabulous choice too.  It's called Carolina Cottage by Hawthorne. 
    Carolina Cottage Hawthorne 24" Walnut Counter Stool

    This one is called Coastal Living by Stanley.  It comes in colors and black.  Love the saddle seat and the great turned legs.  Black could be a great accent with my furniture.
    Coastal Living™ by Stanley Furniture Coastal Living™ 5 O'Clock Somewhere Counter Stool

    Absolutely love the frenchy style of this one.  It is Hillsdale Fleur De Lis.  Might be a bit formal for my kitchen, however since you can see the bar stools  from the living room, it might be fabulous.
    Hillsdale Fleur De Lis 24" Backless Swivel Counter Stool in Chestnut


    Ok, what do you think?   It's really hard to narrow my choice down.   They also had quite a few with upholstered seats.  That could be a great choice too.  Hummmmmm!!!!



Post Title

Looking for New Bar Stools


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/looking-for-new-bar-stools.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List