Free Fine Art

    I know we all look for art at a reasonable price, so why not print your own.  Did you know that you can buy canvas printer paper for art work?  I didn't either, but my DH had some in his office and when I asked him to print me a copy of a picture that I liked, he pulled it out and wow, it looks fabulous.  Very expensive looking.

    I love cows, now don't ask me why, but cows out in the pasture is just so relaxing to me, so when I saw this free print online, I just had to have it.

    See what I mean, the canvas texture really shows in this shot.  Put inside a nice frame and it looks fabulous.

    Way too much glare from the sun, but take my word for it, it looks fabulous in the bookcase.

    Well, that was so much fun, I just had to have more.  I really like folk art too, and this was such a cute rooster print.

    Isn't it cute on the wall with my rooster tray.  Now since it was free, I can change it whenever I want.

    Now how fun is this going to be?

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.


Post Title

Free Fine Art


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/free-fine-art.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List