I've Started - Way Behind


    I am so far behind most of you with the decorating.  I did make a tiny start, the front door pocket.  I think I will do all the outside in white and gold this year, since the inside is always traditional red and green.  Just a few things that I picked up at the Dollar Tree and my GW door pocket.

    The little Dove ornamnet is perfect to hang off the front.

    The reason I am so far behind is this - A Pumpkin Pie.  We had Thanksgiving with friends and today we are having our family Thanksgiving.  So, I am knee deep in Turkey, Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Candied Yams, Green Bean Casserole, Cranberry Sause, Gravy and homemade Rolls.

    Throw in a Chocolate Meringue Pie and we are all set.

    See you all tomorrow afternoon for Table Top Tuesday.  Have a super Sunday!!!




Post Title

I've Started - Way Behind


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-started-way-behind.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List