New End Table

    I'm still moving things around and trying to redo the family room.  One thing I wanted was a new end table, and I love the look of this one.  It's small and that is perfect for a small room, however it still has 2 drawers that will hold the TV guide, my glasses, nail file and all those things I like to have by my chair.  (Some mints too. lol) Great size to hold my favorite clock, a small plant, lamp and coaster for my drink.


     I think the carving is so pretty.  Gives the table a little bit of class.

     The perfect size to go between two chairs.  I still may move the other leather chair over to this side of the room.  Just playing and having fun.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits. 


Post Title

New End Table


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-end-table.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List