A Little Time For Me

    Sometimes you just need a little me time.  This afternoon I fixed myself a cup of tea and a donut for a snack and grabbed my bible and spent a little time with the Lord.

    I wanted it to be a little special, so a nice teacup, a pretty silver tray, a lovely plate and I was ready to relax.

    A pretty monogrammed napkins helps make it special.

    A small crytal tealight holder with a wonderful cinnamon candle.

    Seems like if we make our "me" time a little special, then we really relax and enjoy.  I hope you fix a special place for you to relax and enjoy your time.

    I am linking to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thurs.  Be sure to visit her and see some wonderful tablescapes.

    Don't forget the Christmas Cloche Party on Dec. 10th.  Grab the button and spread the word, and then get out those cloches and let's play.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.





Post Title

A Little Time For Me


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/little-time-for-me.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List