Have a Very Blessed Thanksgiving & New Blogger Eye Candy

    First I want to thank everyone who linked up to this weeks Table Top Tuesday.  I am sorry, I havn't gotten around to all of you, but I will try over the weekend.

    Today I wanted to feature some ladies that are new to blogland. (Well new to me anyway).  They are all so talented and have such fabulous things to show you.  I hope you will visit each one of them and give them a huge hello. I am showing you a few of the vignettes they created.  Stunning.

    This gorgeous tree is just one of several that Elements Interiors is showing.  She is a fairly new blogger, and you will love all of her wonderful creativity.


    These pretty dishes are from Our Country Home.  She does lovely vignettes and as a new blogger she takes you through building their dream home on the family's homestead property.

    No. 2805 is also new to blogland.  She does some of the prettiest vignettes using all kinds of vintage treasures.  You will love it all.
    003

    This is from Hip Chic's Home.  She uses wonderful thrifty finds and is so creative with her displays.  She's a newby blogger also.
    002

    You really want to read this tutorial from Ms Smartie Pants.  Another one of our new friends.



    I hope you will visit these lovely ladies, I know you will enjoy their blogs.


    Just a reminder also about the Christmas Cloche Party on Dec. 10th.  I can't wait to see all of your beautiful creations.  Please pass the word along.

    I sincerely wish each of you a very Blessed Thanksgiving. 



Post Title

Have a Very Blessed Thanksgiving & New Blogger Eye Candy


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/have-very-blessed-thanksgiving-new.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List