38th Table Top Tuesday-New Treasure

    Welcome to the 38th Table Top Tuesday.  I am so glad you joined us and I know you will love all the fabulous displays and vignettes that everyone has to show you.  Be sure to visit as many as you can, you will be so inspired.

    Saturday on my fun day shopping and having lunch with Ceekay of Thinkin' of Home and Liz of Rose Vignettes, I found a really neat tin planter/tray.  Of course I had to start playing.  It is quite large, and has the most beautiful antiqued gold finish. ( The pictures show up more yellow than it really is.)  Love the iron handles too.


    Liz suggested that it would be neat to stack some plates in.  I thought that was a wonderful idea, however, I still need to refine the look.  I've seen so many of you guys do this, so show us some more posts so we can learn how. I am serious, I so admire how some of you arrange baskets and things with dishes and it looks like you just threw them in, and I totally know that is not true.  This turned out to be really hard, so I really do want to learn, and you guys are always so gracious to teach us new things.

    On this side, I used the bundle of wheat, a pottery urn to hold my bone handled flatware and a rooster.  I filled in the base with fruit.

    It is a fun piece and I love the color.  So bright and cheery.  I think it will be wonderful with pots of flowers in the future too.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits. 

    Be sure to link up below, we really want to see what all you've been creating.





Post Title

38th Table Top Tuesday-New Treasure


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/38th-table-top-tuesday-new-treasure.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List