Changing LR and FR

    I am so thrilled, the plaid sofa in the familyroom is gone, so I could switch all the furniture around. I gave it to a friend, a blessing for him and for me. Yip-Skip!!!!
    This is what the living room has looked like for a while with two sofas.  A little crowded and mismatched for such a small room.

    Ta-Da, this is what it looks like now.  So much better and it looks so much bigger.  Love it.


    Now the leather chair isn't angled  back to the entrance door, and the ottoman isn't in the middle of the room.

    This was the family room with the plaid sofa. 

    So much better.  I love having the beige sofa in this room.  It is also a small room and the sofa color is almost the same color as the walls, so it just seems to fade into the background.  Much better.

    I am joining Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday, and Kim @
     Savvy Southern Style for Before and After  Be sure to visit these lovely ladies and see all the wonderful inspiration and eye candy everyone has to offer.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.






Post Title

Changing LR and FR


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/changing-lr-and-fr.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List