Thanksgiving Tablescape Ideas

    I've been going through my dishes and trying to figure out a Thanksgiving Tablescape so I decided to look at what I did last year.  Thought I would share it with you again.

    Gold and candles always says elegance to me, so I've used that as the base for this tablescape.


    Dried and silk flowers, feathers, berry stems and ribbon loops elevated on an ornate bronze and gold stand create the centerpiece.

    Gold rimmed goblets from GW and the small etched glasses heirlooms from my MIL
    The china is Noritake Marigold Japan made between 1921-1924 that I found at GW and there were also several serving pieces with the set.  It has the softest yellow color with a beautiful gold swag and flowers and heavy gold banding.  They're placed on gold chargers.


    A beautiful serving bowl.


    I think the gravy boat is stunning.


    The platter is quite large.


    I've placed a rusty/orange brocade runner down the center, and a mixture of gold and brass candlesticks in varying heights.  A berry garland and gold ribbon loops wind between the floral arrangement and candles.






    The floral arrangment can be removed at dinner time and replaced with a big crystal bowl of fruit ambrosia.  This way all guests can help themselves and see over the dish to visit.


    This was the table last year, and if I can't come up with anything any better, I may just do a similar one again this year.  lol

    I am linking to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thursday.  Be sure to visit her and see all the gorgeous tablescsapes every one has done.


    Thanks for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.



Post Title

Thanksgiving Tablescape Ideas


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/thanksgiving-tablescape-ideas.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List