Thrifty Treasure Finds-Tray Redo


    Today I have a mix of new treasures and a vignette redo.  I found this wonderful plate at GW for $1.  I thought the colors and the flowers were so pretty. 

    This wonderful tin pocket was also $1.  I plan to create a Christmas arrangement in it for my front door.

    This is just a piece of an easel, but perfect for what I wanted, and for 50c, perfect.

    See how deep it is.  Perfect for stacking plates in.

    This is the picture I showed you of my new tin that I stacked some plates in.  I didn't have anything to hold them, so they just sort of slid all over the place.

    Now see how well they are all held in place with the easel.  Much better.

    Plenty deep to hold several dinner plates and salad plates.  Now I don't worry they will get broken.

    Now with the cooler weather, the iced tea has been replaced with lots of hot tea, so a new mug for my tea for .50c.  Love the big handle.

    This is the shelf hanging in the breakfast room.  I loved that it had hooks for my collection of small white pitchers.

    I found this lovely brown transferware pitcher to add to the collection. It was a real steal for $1.99.

    This is the markings on the bottom.  Just a reproduction, but I loved the pattern.

    I think it makes a nice addition to the collection.

    Don't forget the Christmas Cloche Party on December 10th.  I can't wait to see all of your gorgeous creations.  Be sure to grab the button and spread the word to all of your friends.  These are always so much fun.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.


    I am joining these wonderful blogs for some fabulous parties, be sure to visit them and see all the amazing treasures.

    Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
    Flaunt It Friday @ Chic On A Shoestring Decorating
    Inspiration Friday @ Southern In My Heart
    Junkin Finds @ A La Carte
    Fabulous Friday Finds @ Frou Frou Decor

Post Title

Thrifty Treasure Finds-Tray Redo


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/thrifty-treasure-finds-tray-redo.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List