Time to Deck the Halls



    I so hope everyone had a fun and Blessed day yesterday with all of your loved ones.  Our day was wonderful, and we all felt so blessed.

    Just a few pics from Christmas Decor last year.  Time to get out all of the boxes and start in for this year. This is a look at my dining table last year.


    Love this Santa, it was a special gift from many, many years ago.


    We always do an old fashioned tree with ornaments from all the past years.  Some from my mom, mil and tons that my children and grandchildren have made.  I love every single ornament on our tree.

    Throw in tons of lights and to me it is perfect.

    I love this nativity scene, it was my Mil's and I am so thrilled that she gave it to me.  This is the display that I had on the buffet last year. 


    Ok, so let the fun begin. 


Post Title

Time to Deck the Halls


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/time-to-deck-halls.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List