Goodwill and Ross Fun

    Wednesday is run errand day and grocery shop, so of course I had to hit the Goodwill and Ross too. 

    The only thing I found at GW was this tin cache pot.  Loved the color and the detail.  Two different scenes on each side of it.

    This is the scene on the other side.  Cute little lions heads with rings on eash side too. For $1.99 mine.

    Then on to the bank and Ross is in the same mall, so of course a stop three.  Loved this hunting scene picture.  It is quite large, 16 x 20 and the frame is both gold and silver.  For $11.99 in my basket it went. I have a small sliver of wall in the living room that I think it will live on. 

    Then this really pretty easel jumped in my basket for $4.99

    Since I was in the frame department, this will be perfect for a picture of my daughters family. $6.99

    Now I know I keep changing the frame on my bunny picture, but this was so much nicer than the one I found at GW earlier, so again for $5.99 I had to have it.

    Thought I would see what it looked like on the easel.  Cute, but I have somewhere else to use it.

    I like it better here. 


    I am linking up to A LA CARTE for Junkin Finds.  Also to Tales from Bloggeritaville for Thrifty Thurs.  Also joining Frou Frou Decor for Fabulous Friday Finds and the fabulous Decormamma for Frugalicious Friday.
    Be sure to check out both of these wonderful blogs to see all the fabulous treasures everyone has found.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.





Post Title

Goodwill and Ross Fun


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/goodwill-and-ross-fun.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List