Holy Night Tablescape


    We are hosting dinner for one of our Grandsons and his Fiance Thursday evening since they have several families to visit on Christmas Eve.  We are so blessed to have these two young people in our lives.

    I've kept the table rather simple, however I wanted it to reflect the reason for the season. 

    My Church birdhouse sitting on a gold charger with white berries for the main centerpiece.

    An Angel is nearby.

    Since there will be 5 for dinner, I've arranged my Nativity at the end of the table. 

    Gold chargers, white plate liner and gold dinner plate for the place setting.

    Soft candlelight in amber candlestems and the mood is set. 

    I hope all of you have a Very Blessed Christmas with your family and friends.  God Bless.

    I am linking to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

Post Title

Holy Night Tablescape


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/holy-night-tablescape.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List