44th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 44th Table Top Tuesday.  I am so excited to see all of your fabulous vignettes you've been creating.


    I love all of the Christmas decorations, however I am really ready to play with other things.  See that tiny sliver of wall on the right with the two rooster pictures, well I thought I would change it up a bit.

    This is a sliver of wall that blocks off the inset for the entertainment center in the family room.  I created a collage of pictures and a shelf using some of my new treasures.  Now this is a think out loud post as I was trying to do this vignette. lol


    My new pictures and frames along with some transferware and a touch of silver.

    Starting at the top, this is a pretty dish I found at a thrift store a few years back.
    Then one of my new frames and a precious print of a little girl checking out all the oranges.

    Next to her is a cute little print of baby lambs.

    I painted the shelf black and did a little distressing, and then started playing with accessories.






    Under the shelf is another picture of a little girl inspecting the eggs.  Love her.

    And next to that is another transferware plate.

    Well, you know how you stand back and look at things, and then it just doesn't seem to work.  Well, the silver just seemed to be too much, so I changed it out for a little crystal.

    A cut crystal butter dome and crystal salt and pepper.  Still not sure about this vignette at all.



    It still isn't right, the whole vignette just seems to be floating up in the air.

    There's a light switch on this wall that seems to be making things difficult, however just one more plate seems to solve the problem.

    Ok, this is so much better, I don't feel like the whole thing is floating up to the ceiling.

    This  might get changed, who knows.  I think after all the Christmas fuss maybe I just need a more minimalist approach.  lol

    I found this cute little Santa, so just had to add him to the shelf until Christmas.

    Just a little extra Christmas cheer for the kitchen. 

       Next Week let's change things up a bit.  You can either show a vignette, table top or a Christmas present that you receivedJust post anything you want.  That should be fun.

    I am also linking to Savvy Southern Style for Boring to Better.

    I can't wait to see what you've been playing with, and thanks as always for stopping by.  I will be off the computer until after Christmas, but don't forget to link up on Tuesday after Christmas for Anything Goes.














Post Title

44th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/44th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List