Heaven Has A New Angel Today

    Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your thoughts and prayers.  My Mother-in-law is in the arms of the Lord today.  She passed away early this morning very peacefully in her sleep.  She was officially 92 years old yesterday.  Such a long and good life.  She played the piano and organ beautifully and I can hear her playing for the Angels now.

    I will be gone for a few days, spending time with family and friends.  I apologize that I havn't made the rounds to everyone that linked to Table Top Tuesday.  I hope to visit you all in a few days.

    Thank you again for all your prayers, you will never know how you've blessed our family.

Post Title

Heaven Has A New Angel Today


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/heaven-has-new-angel-today.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List