Shopping and Bargains

    I found a tee shirt the other day at Kohl's and then decided I didn't like it, so I took it back to see what else I could find.  Just as I parked the car a lady came up to me and asked if I was going into Kohl's.  I said yes, she said here's $10 Kohl's dollars.  I didn't find anything.  Maybe you can use it.  Yip-skip!!!!!  People are so generous and free money is always fun to shop with.


    I didn't find another tee that I liked, but I did find another pair of capri's.  These are so cute and fit so well.  Loved them.


    The tee that I returned was $9.99 and the pants are only $8.80.  I got money back.


     I also found this really cute and comfy pair of sandles.


     Mudd and they feel like you're walking on a cloud.


     Regular $49.99 on sale for $9.99.  ( I'm 5'7" tall, so yes, I have big feet ).  I handed her my $10 Kohl's cash, so these were virtually free.  Just paid the tax.


    I usually hate to clothes shop and havn't really done much for about 2 years, just the necessities.  Now I have a whole new casual wardrobe with everything I bought last week.  I'm really on a roll.

    Have you found any great bargains lately? 

Post Title

Shopping and Bargains


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/shopping-and-bargains.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List