Draping Fabric for Fall Decor

    I love fabric and using it to create a mood or season is so easy to do and really enhances all of your decor.  Look through your scarfs and shawls or create a few table toppers that you can use in unusual ways to add some fall color and do some soft scaping to enhance your displays.  Here I have used a shawl to add a little interest and drama to this vignette.




    A table topper square scrunched on the coffee table adds a ton of interest and color.




    A table runner achieves the same effect. 




    Mandy @ Wise Designs and Inspiration uses a shaw on her buffet to add color and interest to her vignette. So much prettier than just bare wood and more interesting than a straight tablerunner.



    You have all seen that I use table squares on my dining table all the time.



    Here I've used one of my favorite shawls and created a totally different look.


    Same shawl and a scarf laying on an ottoman for added color and pattern.


    Two different scarfs for a totally different look.



    A peek at a tabletop that I am working on, again usuing a scarf.


    Look through your stash of fabric, your old scarfs, shawls or whatever you have and see how you can add a little fall color or change things up with a little soft scaping in your own home.

Post Title

Draping Fabric for Fall Decor


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/draping-fabric-for-fall-decor.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List