Fairy Hobmother and More Books

    I told you last week that I had a surprise visit from the Fairy Hobmother and she left me a gift certificate to Amazon.  Well, of course I just had to shop and find something wonderful with such a fabulous gift.  My treasure came in the mail, and I am thrilled.



    Look at this wonderful cake plate and cover.  I love the scroll work and the gorgeous rusty color.


     Such a beautiful knob on the top of the glass cover.



    Very pretty scroll work on the skirt of the cake plate and the base.


    Then while out running errands I stopped at the Thrift store again to see if they still had a couple of pillows that I saw and didn't pick up, but no they were gone.  Of course I had to look around and they had more of the books to the series that I got the other day.  She said they lady brought these in after she brought the first ones.  So of course, I had to get them too.  Can't not have the whole series, right?



     The gold detail on all of them is so pretty.  I am thrilled to have these added to my collection.  Again they were only $3 each.

    So all in all a great day with my new books and my fabulous new cakeplate.

    Such a fun piece and what a special gift from the Fairy Hobmother. Has she visited you?

Post Title

Fairy Hobmother and More Books


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/fairy-hobmother-and-more-books.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List