Adding A Little Fall To The Bedroom


    Still in the process of sprinkling a little fall decor throughout the house.  The other day I showed you the Master Bathroom here where I added a little green to the decor, so I thought a little green in the Master Bedroom tied it all together.


    Our house is really small as I've said a dozen times, however there is just enough room in the master for a small sitting area, and I love this spot.  It's a great place to cuddle up with a book or to watch a movie.  Nothing fancy about the furniture or decor, just a lot of left over things from our larger home.  This is definitely the room where we used what fit and what gave us the storage that we needed.


    The walls are a soft beige with a touch of camel undertone, so the browns, greens and oranges all look good in this room.


     A mink throw is always wonderful to snuggle underneath when the weather is cool.


    This little Ethan Allen settee is one of my favorite pieces.  It's upholstered is a wonderful dark camel colored basketweave fabric. 


    The nightstands are antique washstands that have a much lighter finish than I like now.  I am debating whether to stain them darker, or to paint them black.  I am leaning toward a darker stain to match the armoire.


     A floral arrangement and a few pictures on my side of the bed.


    I love this chocolate crewel fabric on the pillow.  The flowers and leaves have all the colors of fall.  The pictures on the headboard wall are all ancestors.  I am thrilled to have them.  Love the old frames and the fabulous way they use to pose.




    Another one of our huge paintings from the previous house.  This is the only wall we had that was big enough to hold it.


    A plant, candles and a dish to hold hubby's things for his side of the bed.


    At the foot of the bed is the armoire.  It holds the tv and also has several drawers for storage.  You also see my jewelry armoire and the door into the master bath.


    Just a simple room, but one that is comfortable and I love having some fall colors in here.  It looks happy to me.

    I am joining the following parties:

                                                                  2805  for Potpourri Friday                              
     Just A Touch OF Gray for the continuation of Roomspiration featuring Master Bedrooms.

    Roomspiration Blog Hop


    Be sure to check out all the links, I know there will be some fabulous bedrooms with tons of inspiration.  Thanks also for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits. 

Post Title

Adding A Little Fall To The Bedroom


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/adding-little-fall-to-bedroom.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List