I Was Visited By The Fairy Hobmother

    How fun and exciting is this!!!!  Have you heard of the Fairy Hobmother?  She's the Fairy that runs around blogland granting wishes  and surprising bloggers with wonderful gifts.

    The fabulous and talented Debbie @ Debbiedoo's Blogging and Blabbing received a visit from the Fairy Hobmother and did a post about it.  I read her post as she explained how the Fairy grants wishes.

    Well to my surprise, I received an email from the Fairy Hobmother here stating that she read my wish and wanted to grant me a gift of a $30 Amazon Gift Card.  How fantastic is that!!!

    Now, all you have to do to have a chance for the Fairy to visit you is leave a comment on this post and tell us your wish.  How fun and exciting. 

    I can't wait to hear your wishes and good luck to everyone.  The Fairy Hobmother is around reading everyone's wishes and granting fabulous gifts to so many.  I hope she visits you too.

Post Title

I Was Visited By The Fairy Hobmother


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-was-visited-by-fairy-hobmother.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List