Equestrian Love



    I am still planning on doing the guest bedroom in a hunt theme when I redo it and always look for items that will go with my idea for the room.

    While visiting one of my favorite antique stores, I found this little figurine.  I fell in love with the English gentleman and his dogs.  I thought it was so cute and the colors were wonderful. 


    Look at those precious little guys.  Don't they just melt your heart.


    Quite the gentleman, all dress for a day at the hunt.


    For now I thought it went well with my little stable boy picture in the bookcase.


     Standing next to the riding hat, he looks quite dapper.


     A fun addition to my vignette.  He was only $5.99, and just too cute not to bring home.

    Don't you just love finding new treasures.

    I am linking to the following parties:


    Leigh at Tales from Bloggeritaville for Thrifty Thursday
    On Sutton Place for the Open House Party on Thursdays
    Honey at 2805 for Potpourri Friday
    Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
    Diann at The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
    Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
    Inspiration Friday @ The Picket Fence

Post Title

Equestrian Love


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/equestrian-love.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List