Keep It Simple



    One of my dearest friends in the whole world, Barb @ Grits and Glamour is having a party this coming Thursday the 22nd.  The theme is to keep it simple.  It can be anyting, a craft, recipe, design or anything you can dream up as long as it is simple with basic ingredients.  Something anyone could copy, but that will inspire.

    I am working on some Fall decor for the house and need a small arrangement, but it needs to be simple, no flowers, so I dug through all my stuff and I have a bunch of little odds and ends, so I am going to see what I can come up with.




    This is the container I want to use because the color is perfect .

    Ok, so be sure to put the Keep It Simple party on your calendar and let's all join in.  I am always interested in something that I can make out of basic things or odds and ends from around the house.  Thursday Sept. 22.  Get busy and let's see what you come up with.  She will have the party up on Wed. evening, so be ready to link up.  This should be tons of fun.


Post Title

Keep It Simple


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/keep-it-simple.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List