Antique Scales




    Not much from my end, I caught an end of summer cold and feel really yucky, so nothing very creative.

    When I cleaned out the refrigerator and gave it a good scrub inside and out, I thought I would do a little rearranging on the top.  I love these little antique scales, so I decided to use them for a change.


    Of course a rooster probably has to be in the vignette.  Love my roos.


    The top of my mom's recipe box is so pretty with the painted bowl and basket of eggs, so I put the antique egg scale on top of that.  It also holds an antique wooden egg.


    Next to that I placed the candy scale.  I filled the wonderful brass tray with some faux fruit.


    The antique shredder hangs on the wall next to the fridge and it ties in well with the vignette.


    Fun for a change and everything ties in well with the things I have up on top of the cabinets.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits. 



Post Title

Antique Scales


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/antique-scales.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List