Bookcases Dressed For Fall


    I always love to play with the bookcases on the entertainment center, so a few little changes and they are all ready for fall.

    Some things stayed the same since I thought they were appropriate for Fall, and some things were added and rearranged.


    I really like the riding hat and my new little figurine, so this vignette stayed mostly the same, I just moved it to a different shelf.


    A DT pumpkin and some ivy add a little fall to this shelf.


    I found this wonderful dog painting at a yard sale the neighbor had on Sat, so I had to use it to go with my hunt theme items .  Love it and the dogs and scenery are so pretty.


    I replaced the Bunny picture that was originally here with the new dog painting.  Love it.

    The left side got a few changes also, and a few touches of fall.


    Again, I moved all the books around, I like to have the colors of the books tie in with the items on the shelves.  I also like to keep like colors together and arrange them on different shelves so there is some color interest on all of the shelves.  Love the cow figurine and it shows well on top of a couple of books.


    My cow painting, a sheep figurine and a cache pot with a fall arrangement brighten this shelf. 


    This is the little arrangement I showed you in the previous post that I made using scraps of leftover floral grasses, berries and leaves.


    A bronze ornate clock, ivy and a couple of tiny portraits add some warmth to this shelf.

    Just add a little fall color, mix all different colors of metal and a little greenry and all of a sudden it seems like fall.  You don't always have to change an entire vignette, sometime just adding a couple of different items and rearranging gives you a totally different look.


    I am joining the following parties:
                                                   Open House Thursday @   No Minimalist Here                           
    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
    Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm Of Home
    Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence

                                                                       Potpourri Friday @ 2805

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Bookcases Dressed For Fall


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/bookcases-dressed-for-fall.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List